Sovyatnik - The Owl's Nest

Your Online Nestle

HomeHome  ПорталПортал  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Past Lives - Do you believe in them?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sovenok
Guardian
Guardian

Number of posts : 3280
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:30 am

MY past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Portugal around the year 400. Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MG_
Elder
Elder

Number of posts : 2724
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:40 am

Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Russia around the year 1500. Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.
Do you remember now?

I was Russian even in my past life........ oh no
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://productivnost.narod.ru
Red owl :)
Guardian
Guardian

Number of posts : 8851
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:21 am

Finally my

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central Africa around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.
Do you remember now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:32 am

Red owl Smile wrote:
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.
Do you remember now

allears allears allears
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owlet
Guardian
Guardian

Number of posts : 121658
Registration date : 2006-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:36 am

hihi Bang Halo hihi

Do you remember now? Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
olyo
Flyer
Flyer

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:12 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Borneo around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.
Do you remember now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
olyo
Flyer
Flyer

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:14 pm

olyo wrote:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Borneo around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.
but its so much same like red owl Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:57 pm

Owlet wrote:
Do you remember now? Wink
Now I know Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:09 pm

olyo wrote:
but its so much same like red owl Smile
So we both were seekers of truth and wisdom, and both male designers Very Happy Maybe we had designed something worthwhile or beautiful together in our past lives Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owlet
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:17 pm

Red owl Smile wrote:
Now I know Razz
pirat sunny pirat

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swarnendu
Flyer
Flyer

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:23 am

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central England around the year 1750. Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker lol! . Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are. Do you remember now? noclue

i was a female in my past life? No Razz silent pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owlet
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:19 am

it's just a game...Razz
means nothing real...Basketball

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swarnendu
Flyer
Flyer

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:43 am

ya that's right... monkey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owlet
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:14 pm

Each of us had many past lives. Smile
There are other ways to find out about them. Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga18
Wiser
Wiser

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2011-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Tue May 10, 2011 4:29 am

Quote :
Each of us had many past lives.
There are other ways to find out about them.

Ой, хотела по-английски, но, простите, че-то не могу вспомнить как слова пишутся Smile - даже с русскими траблы .
Вот не могу сказать верю ли я в прошлые жизни.... но когда мне удается попасть в какие-то холмистые степи-полустепи, увидеть картины Волошина - мне кажется, что где-то в моей памяти есть что-то от кочевников.... Когда (и как же это редко!) удается сесть верхом - мне хорошо (хоть и пытаюсь свалиться из седла, и плохо езжу даже рысью, и боюсь высоты)... Мне нравятся растения, но в лесах мне некомфортно - особенно в еловых (знаю, что монголо-татары очень леса не любили Smile ) А как узнать??? И чем мне это может помочь??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Today at 11:06 pm

Back to top Go down

Past Lives - Do you believe in them?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2