Sovyatnik - The Owl's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovyatnik - The Owl's Nest

Your Online Nestle

HomeHome  ÏîðòàëÏîðòàë  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Favourite Movie Star

Go down 
+5
monumani13
Marisa
savyonok
smetanka
Mag
9 posters
AuthorMessage
savyonok
Elder
Elder
savyonok

Number of posts : 1841
Registration date : 2006-04-06

Your Favourite Movie Star Empty
PostSubject: Your Favourite Movie Star   Your Favourite Movie Star EmptyWed May 31, 2006 5:20 am

Tell us about the movie stars you adore a lot...express your thoughts about their work and charisma.
Back to top Go down
Mag
Wiser
Wiser
Mag

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie Star   Your Favourite Movie Star EmptyWed May 31, 2006 6:00 am

It's disappointing but honestly - same here, for long time I don't have any favorite movie stars or movies. Only when i was young, then I had. monkey If I ever find some that I like then I'll tell... Laughing
Back to top Go down
savyonok
Elder
Elder
savyonok

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie Star   Your Favourite Movie Star EmptyWed May 31, 2006 6:17 am

Your Favourite Movie Star Amitabhbachchan0077xa

Amitabh Bachchan

I grew up watching this actor and adoring him a lot. I remember it was my dream to meet him once since my childhood, just to tell him that I liked him. Once in my school, I wrote a letter to him in hindi, upon a page torn out of my mathematics note-book with my pencil, just saying all that and it was tucked in my note-book till my teacher found it there and made a fun of me in the class. But that never lessened my adoration towards him. I still love watchin his old movies, that dates back to the time of my growing up. It was his golden period too....he rose to be the Superstar of indian movies.

Amitabh was born on 11th of October 1942 in Allahabad, also known as Triveni for being the place where the three rivers - Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati - meet together. The city is also famous for its Kumbha fair. His father was a famous poet Harivansh Rai Bachchan and mother was a social activist Teji Bachchan. Teji Bachchan was a close friend of Indira Gandhi and likewise their sons Amitabh and Rajiv were pretty close too.

He went to Sherwood College, a boarding school in Nainital, and then to Kirori Mal College in Delhi University to complete his MA. He worked some time in theatres, then being radio announcer and some time as a freight company executive in Shaw Wallace in Calcutta, before coming to the land of dreams, Bombay. He had to struggle a lot in Bollywood because of his unconventional looks and his height. At 6’3”, he was considered far too tall by the filmmakers. Also he was not fair-skinned enough as preferred by the producers.

His first movie was ‘Saat Hindustani’ released in 1969 and that didnt do much good to him. The movie itself flopped at the box-office. There is a story about his going to actor/director Sunil Dutt for a role in his movie Reshma Aur Shera (1971). He boasted to Sunil Dutt about his rich baritone voice. And Sunil Dutt made him play the role of the character of Chotu - a deaf and dumb man. It was a test of his acting skills. The first lead role he played was in the movie Pyar Ki Kahani (1971). But the movie that shot his career rocketing up was Zanjeer (1973). He became famous in the movie industry as the Angry Young Man and many movies he was offerred had him play the same sort of role.

He married his Zanjeer co-star Jaya Bhaduri, a well-known actress herself. They have a daughter Sweta and son Abhishek.

With son, Abhishek
Your Favourite Movie Star Amitabhabhishekbachchan018jh

With wife Jaya and son
Your Favourite Movie Star Amitabhabhishekbachchan054fp

Last edited by on Wed May 31, 2006 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
savyonok
Elder
Elder
savyonok

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie Star   Your Favourite Movie Star EmptyWed May 31, 2006 6:19 am

Mag wrote:
for long time I don't have any favorite movie stars or movies. Only when i was young, then I had.
Tell us about the ones you liked earlier.... Smile
Back to top Go down
smetanka
Wiser
Wiser
smetanka

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie Star   Your Favourite Movie Star EmptyThu Jun 01, 2006 1:01 am

One of the actors I will always love. adore and appreciate is Vasiliy Livanov. I was even a bit in love with him when first saw those famous Sherlock Holmes series on tv. I think those who watched this absolutely amazing movie will understand me: Vasiliy Livanov makes the best Sherlock Holmes ever appeared on screen and all world cinematographers (including British ones) have admitted that.
Your Favourite Movie Star Sherlockholmes4077wv
It's just something like magic about him. Smile
Once you see Vasiliy Livanov acting and you'll never imagine any other actor playing this part.

Your Favourite Movie Star Sherlockholmes4097kc
(It's Professor Moriarti performed by Viktor Evgrafov, a very thrilling image!)

Your Favourite Movie Star Sherlockholmes4064qy
Vitaliy Solomin as Dr. Watson also appeared to be a great success Smile

These are some reviews of those who watched the series:
Quote :
This set of movies is a must-see for everyone whether you've read the book or not. It's rather difficult to find these movies with English subtitles but they exist and trust me, they worth searching for them. 10 out of 10 for all films.

Quote :
This DVD is fantastic. The scripts are brilliantly written and faithful to the books but with added touches of the scriptwriter's own, all of which work wonderfully. The cast are excellent and Livanov makes a wonderful Holmes, playing him with just the right balance of humanity and arrogance. However, it is the casting of Watson which means this series stands out from the many others made. He's young! He's intelligent! He has depth! And, good heavens, Holmes treats him as an equal. The chemistry between Vasily Livanov and the late Vitaly Solomin is amazing and brings the sense of fun and friendship in the books to the small screen, especially as Livanov's Holmes teases Watson quite frequently.
here's the main theme from this movie, also an absolute hit till now..Smile
http://hyperupload.com/download/02a8b5d784/sherlok_holmes_-_soundtrack.mp3.html
Back to top Go down
smetanka
Wiser
Wiser
smetanka

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie Star   Your Favourite Movie Star EmptyThu Jun 01, 2006 4:46 am

Your Favourite Movie Star B1009919gr
Vasiliy Borisovich Livanov was born on 19th of July in Moscow, in the family of a well known actor Boris Nikolayevich Livanov. In 1954 he graduated Moscow secondary school of the Arts Academy, in 1958 – the Theatre college of B.V.Shchukin.
In 1958-59 Vasiliy Livanov worked as an actor in the Moscow theatre of Vakhtangov.
His first cinema role of a geologist Andrey he performed in 1960 in the movie “The Unsent letter”. His roles are very various: Nicolas I (“The Star of Charming Happiness”, 1975),
Peter (“The Blind Musisian”, 1960), Benedictus (“Yaroslavna, the Queen of France”, 1978). His most famous role is Sherlock Holmes
(the famous series “The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson”, 1979-86).

But Vasiliy Livanov’s talent is really many-sided.
He was the director of the Moscow experimental theatre for some time; he issued the books “My Favourite Clown” and
“Agnia, the Daughter of Agnia”. In 1996 he produced the movie
“Don Quixote Returns”, where he played the main part.
Very famous and beloved cartoon characters like Krokodil Gena,
Karlson, Udav speak with his voice. Vasiliy Livanov is also
a director and script writer for such cartoons as
“Most, most, most”, “Following the Bremen Musicians”,
“Blue Bird”, and “The New Bremen Musicians”.
In 1988 he was honored as a national artist of the Russian Federation.

Vasiliy Livanov was married twice. He has got a daughter Nastya in his first marriage. His second wife – Elena Livanova is a cartoon artist.
They have got two sons – Boris and Nikolai.

Now Vasiliy Livanov deals with literature. He writes memoirs about famous people he used to meet during his life. Above all – about his father, a Russian theatre legend, Boris Livanov, whom he considers to be his main teacher. Vasiliy Livanov says, “I hope that I develop his traditions. The traditions of the Russian realistic art.”

There are 5 very important ‘never’ the actor formulated for himself, “I never say any bad words about the ladies I used to be friends with. I never betray friends. I never regret anything. I never wished I could live my life from the very beginning. And I never wanted to be born in another country”.
Back to top Go down
smetanka
Wiser
Wiser
smetanka

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie Star   Your Favourite Movie Star EmptyThu Jun 01, 2006 4:55 am

Your Favourite Movie Star Livanov2he

The Queen of Great Britain Elizabeth II made the decision to award the Russian actor who played Sherlock Holmes in the famous television series Vasiliy Livanov with the honorable title of the Commander of the Order of the British Empire.

The chapter of the British diplomatic mission Tony Brenton reported this during the reception in the residence of the ambassador of Great Britain on the Sofia`s embankment and named Livanov one of the best actors, personified the character of the famous detective Sherlock Holmes.

In his turn V.Livanov stated, that "he is grateful to her majesty for the shown honor".

At the same time he expressed regret that his friend - actor Vitaliy Solomin is no more, who played doctor Watson`s role in the series about Sherlock Holmes together with him. "I think that we would have shared this high award with him. And I would be glad to finish by Aleksandr Suvorov`s words: "We are Russians! What an enthusiasm!" said V.Livanov.
Back to top Go down
savyonok
Elder
Elder
savyonok

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie Star   Your Favourite Movie Star EmptyMon Aug 07, 2006 6:36 am

I have been watching Livanov's Holmes..very nice performance indeed. Also it was fascinating to know that he gave voice to many animation films..specially to wolves and lions Razz Really talented!
Back to top Go down
smetanka
Wiser
Wiser
smetanka

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie Star   Your Favourite Movie Star EmptyWed Sep 06, 2006 1:29 am

Wow, really u saw him?! Very Happy sunny Thats great Smile Yes, Livanov is an oustanding talent!! pirat By the way he also speaks for Russian Karlson in the animation series Malysh i Karlson sunny I think only little babies never saw this animation in Russia, and its relpies have become the part of our life and quoted very very often.

http://hyperupload.com/download/023b1ac661/03.mp3.html
Back to top Go down
Marisa
Nestler
Nestler
Marisa

Number of posts : 860
Registration date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie Star   Your Favourite Movie Star EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:28 am

È âñå ÷òî ëè? Ëþáèìûõ àêòåðîâ áîëüøå íåò íè ó êîãî? Èíòåðåñíî...
À âîò ó ìåíÿ èõ õâàòàåò...Ïèñàòü î íèõ íå áóäó, â Èíòåðíåòå èíôîðìàöèè î íèõ ìíîãî, à âîò ïîêàçàòü âàì êòî ýòî, ñ óäîâîëüñòâèåì....íî ãîòîâüòåñü, ÿ ÷åëîâåê ðàçíîñòîðîííèé
Fairy

Óæå äàâíî è íàäîëãî â ìîåì ñåðäöå ïîñåëèëèñü äâîå ìóæ÷èí, àáñîëþòíî ðàçíûõ, íî îäèíàêîâî äîðîãèõ ìíå - ýòî èíäèéñêèé àêòåð Àðäæóí Ðàìïàë è ïðîôåññèîíàëüíûé òàíöîð ëàòèíî Ìàêñèì ×ìåðêîâñêèé:
Your Favourite Movie Star 58215310
Your Favourite Movie Star 51315010

Íà ýòîì ñïèñîê ìîèõ ëþáèì÷èêîâ äàëåêî íå çàêàí÷èâàåòñÿ lol!
Ýòî:
Your Favourite Movie Star 12858510 - Äæåííèôåð Ëîïåç
Your Favourite Movie Star L_94b210- ëàòèíîàìåðèêàíñêèé ìà÷î, àêòåð ñåðèàëîâ - Îñâàëüäî Ðèîç
Your Favourite Movie Star Dsdddn10 - ìîëîäîé, íî óæå äîñòàòî÷íî çíàìåíèòûé Ðîááåðò Ïàòòèíñîí, ëþáèìûé ìíîãèìè âàìïèð Ýäâàðä Êàëëåí èç ñàãè "Ñóìåðêè"
Your Favourite Movie Star 0005df10 - ìèëàÿ Àíæåëèêà...íåñðàâíåííàÿ Ìèøåëü Ìåðñüå
Your Favourite Movie Star Dior2010 - ñòðàñòíàÿ êðàñàâèöà - Ìîíèêà Áåëëó÷÷è
Your Favourite Movie Star Ben_af10 - ñèìïàòÿãà Áåí Àôôëåê
Your Favourite Movie Star Zeenat10 Çèíàò Àìàí...ýòà æåíùèíà âîñõèùàåò ìåíÿ óæå äàâíî..
Your Favourite Movie Star F803dd10 - à ýòà äåâî÷êà, ìîÿ ëþáèìàÿ àêòðèñà èíäèéñêîãî êèíî...Ðàíè÷êà
Your Favourite Movie Star Fp174510 - è ïîñëåäíÿÿ ìîÿ ñàìàÿ-ñàìàÿ - Ìåðèëèí....

Âîò ýòî íåáîëüøîé ñïèñî÷åê ìîèõ ÑÀÌÛÕ-ÑÀÌÛÕ ëþáèìûõ ëþäåé....íî ýòî íå çíà÷èò, ÷òî íà íèõ çàêàí÷èâàåòñÿ ìîé êðóãîçîð... ïðîñòî äàëüøå âàì óæå áóäåò íå èíòåðåñíî, ïîòîìó ÷òî ïåðå÷èñëÿòü ìîæíî åùå ìíîãèõ girlblush
Back to top Go down
monumani13

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie Star   Your Favourite Movie Star EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:30 am

My favorite movie star is Arnold Schwarzenegger I like is acting in Terminator 2: Judgment Day. sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.watch-burn-notice-online.com/
ammyspears

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie Star   Your Favourite Movie Star EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:06 am

savyonok wrote:
Tell us about the movie stars you adore a lot...express your thoughts about their work and charisma.

My fav. movie star is Arnold (Terminator)

Back to top Go down
http://www.watch-the-sopranos-online.com/
cynusalisa

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie Star   Your Favourite Movie Star EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:59 am

Hello My favorite Movie Star is Emma Watson.............She is really good actress and I am a big fan of her and She is so preety and her movie Harry potter is really awesome and Her character in this movie is really very good........she started her career towards acting in 6 years old..At the age of 6 She desired to be an actress and she started take participate in the school dramas and now she make her career in the film industry........................ hurray hurray hurray hurray

Back to top Go down
Michel Ponting

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie Star   Your Favourite Movie Star EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:16 am

Hi guys,
My favorite movie star is Arnold.In my opinion Arnold is the best actor in hollywood.I watch all movies of Arnold.His muscles are wow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.watch-battlestar-galactica.ch/
vinny
Guardian
Guardian
vinny

Number of posts : 44266
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie Star   Your Favourite Movie Star EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:04 am

looks like Arnold is national hero in India.

you mistyped of own name, Michel. there was to need to create an account so quick to write us about Arnold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie Star   Your Favourite Movie Star Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Movie Star
Page 1 of 1