Sovyatnik - The Owl's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovyatnik - The Owl's Nest

Your Online Nestle

HomeHome  ÏîðòàëÏîðòàë  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Telugu and Tamil movies, actors, etc.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sovenok
Guardian
Guardian
sovenok

Number of posts : 3280
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Telugu and Tamil movies, actors, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Telugu and Tamil movies, actors, etc.   Telugu and Tamil movies, actors, etc. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:56 am

As everyone knows, there so many states in India, and as in Mumbai they have Bollywood, we, south indians soshy hihi have Tollywood blah blah blah blah

I am not sure, how exactly they call it in Chennai, but as for me, Tollywood is nothing but AP and Tamil Nadu movies.

Lets share the knowledge of everything abt film industries in these regions
Back to top Go down
sovenok
Guardian
Guardian
sovenok

PostSubject: Re: Telugu and Tamil movies, actors, etc.   Telugu and Tamil movies, actors, etc. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:58 am

Telugu actor Prabhas

Telugu and Tamil movies, actors, etc. Prabhas20282629ay0

Telugu and Tamil movies, actors, etc. Prabhas20281829hc6
Back to top Go down
sovenok
Guardian
Guardian
sovenok

PostSubject: Re: Telugu and Tamil movies, actors, etc.   Telugu and Tamil movies, actors, etc. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:59 am

there is one more actor, Mahesh Babu.

Ill write abt him later, he has intresting biography=)
Back to top Go down
sovenok
Guardian
Guardian
sovenok

PostSubject: Re: Telugu and Tamil movies, actors, etc.   Telugu and Tamil movies, actors, etc. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:01 am

In Tamil Nadu there is one actor, I am sure he is taking movies for himself, and I have a doubt that his movies are released in the cinemas, but if you want to laugh, just watch his videos.

His name is Sam Anderson