Sovyatnik - The Owl's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovyatnik - The Owl's Nest

Your Online Nestle

HomeHome  ÏîðòàëÏîðòàë  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mixed marriages

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MG_
Elder
Elder
MG_

Number of posts : 2724
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Mixed marriages Empty
PostSubject: Mixed marriages   Mixed marriages EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:59 pm

be careful
a friend of mine from Delhi married to Russian lady, have son

recently got mail from him:

business is fine once again.had ups downs in life.was in moscow for around 7/8 months due pressure from my wife (N) as she didnt want stay in india.but now iam separated from her and back to india alone.

yes margerita i know many difficulties there in cultures etc etc.but now we had a child.

even i tried to settle over moscow leaving and finishing my florished business from delhi.i sat in moscow also witout any work for 5 months waiting for papers(resident visa) as witout it i couldnt work.bt there govt. told nt posible before 11 months to get that as rules of govt. changed.

my only mistake was that before leaving india i sold out all my property/car etc as i was nt intend to come back to india fr settlement for happiness of my wife.

but certain situations arised there and my chasni visa also finished.extension couldnt happen.tension started between me and my wife.she didnt intend to come back with me here as she was already in job there.

i tried to convince her in ever posible way and also guarenteed her job once again in aeroflot in delhi.bt she was adament.so at last i didnt had other options bt to return back leaving everything in russia.i again started fresh in delhi as when i retnd i didnt had place to leave also.so bt step by step from last 7/8 months i settled once again.now once again business picked up and took flat,car.now we deceided to be separated though it was decesion from her side.so this my story. Rolling Eyes

my family is with me as well as my in laws.they support me a lot bt they even also couldnt change the mind of natalia.its seems she is in some dreams nd dont want to come to reality.

i very much tried as husband to make married life okay for shake of our child who dont have any fault.bt now given up as she dont want listen to anybody.so stopped even calling her or take her calls from last 3/4 months.

i have started a new life again though i nt divorced her as my divorce petition in court will also cancel her and my sons resident permits and PIO cards of india.your country rule is such that even i cant bring my son for short stay in india with me witout her consent.and my parents specially my dad who is very sick also dying to meet my son.so all sorts of mentall tension went with me and still going thinking what step to do next.most dissappointing things is that N is nt in very good job there .only managing expenses which affecting my child upbringing also.i stopped paying her as i made very sure that i will nt pay her fr anything to stay in moscow.she has to come back here or to send me divorce.so lets see what time does.till now she dont have any mood to comeback.

okay.sorry fr all mess iam writing and disturbing you.actually i messed up my life here which was very smooth till last year.my 1 wrong step messed up everything that is thinking of settling in moscow because of intense pressure from my wife for last 2 years after my child birth to settle in moscow...

so, whats ur opinion?
Back to top Go down
http://productivnost.narod.ru
Owlet
Guardian
Guardian
Owlet

Number of posts : 132108
Registration date : 2006-04-06

Mixed marriages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed marriages   Mixed marriages EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:36 am

very sad story...neutral

Mixed marriages D704877b4730bfc3885fa6a3a5bd8970 Mixed marriages 73f18c20cebb37c7caaf9867539bebffMixed marriages 6a3f66f6b416c169a419622cb044bbe1Mixed marriages 41213503Mixed marriages Sova1310Mixed marriages B36db2f5543ee563adfe58c3702fe583Mixed marriages Av-25660
Mixed marriages 633ef3a3b3ff
Back to top Go down
yulika
Guardian
Guardian
yulika

Number of posts : 3701
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Mixed marriages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed marriages   Mixed marriages EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:20 pm

Marriages, and especially mixed marriages are all about adjustment, MUTUAL adjustment in all spheres of our life. Without it marriage will not be successful. I think, they had not cleared the things out before starting to live in India. India is a place you have to love to LIVE here, not to survive. Well, if everything is the way your Indian friend is presenting, then it seems that the girl is very egoistic and was not ready to make any concessions. well now he is repaying in kind by refusing to help her unless she joins him back in India noclue They have to make some kind of mutual agreement, where both parties would be satisfied.
I feel really sorry for the baby Sad
Back to top Go down
MG_
Elder
Elder
MG_

Number of posts : 2724
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Mixed marriages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed marriages   Mixed marriages EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:06 pm

yulika wrote:
I think, they had not cleared the things out before starting to live in India. Sad

I also think so monkey
Back to top Go down
http://productivnost.narod.ru
Sponsored content

Mixed marriages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed marriages   Mixed marriages Empty

Back to top Go down

Mixed marriages
Page 1 of 1