Sovyatnik - The Owl's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovyatnik - The Owl's Nest

Your Online Nestle

HomeHome  ÏîðòàëÏîðòàë  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Past Lives - Do you believe in them?

Go down 
+8
MG_
sovenok
Red owl :)
yulika
Sova
Mag
Eule
savyonok
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
savyonok
Elder
Elder
savyonok

Number of posts : 1841
Registration date : 2006-04-06

Past Lives - Do you believe in them? Empty
PostSubject: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? EmptyWed May 24, 2006 7:06 am

Check out this site that tells who were you in your past life...

http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/index.html

So really do you believe in past lives? Share your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
savyonok
Elder
Elder
savyonok

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? EmptyWed May 24, 2006 7:14 am

Do explore the main site that gives the link above....it has a splendid collection of resource related to Buddhism, Philosophy, Relativity etc.

http://www.thebigview.com/
Back to top Go down
Mag
Wiser
Wiser
Mag

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? EmptyWed May 24, 2006 8:25 am

Here's what this site answered me:

Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Scotland around the year 1825. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.
Do you remember now?
Back to top Go down
savyonok
Elder
Elder
savyonok

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? EmptyWed May 24, 2006 9:37 pm

Here is mine....

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Bulgaria around the year 1600. Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.

Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.

Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.

1600 year???? That was long time back...wonder what I was doing all the in-between years? lol!
Back to top Go down
Mag
Wiser
Wiser
Mag

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? EmptyThu May 25, 2006 12:29 am

That's sort of interesting that with such talents you became "a jeweler or watch-maker " Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Eule
Nestler
Nestler
Eule

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2006-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? EmptyThu May 25, 2006 2:00 pm

I am definitely the oldest Very Happy. And the funny thing is: Following this diagnosis, all of us were born really far away...

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern New Guinea around the year 725. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.

You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.

Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.
Do you remember now?

Last edited by on Thu May 25, 2006 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eule
Nestler
Nestler
Eule

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? EmptyThu May 25, 2006 2:06 pm

That is the past life diagnosis for India's current most succesful actor Smile. Really funny, regarding that he got an award for entertaining and that he is a great dancer 😉 😉.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 950. Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.

You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.

You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.
Do you remember now? Cool
Back to top Go down
savyonok
Elder
Elder
savyonok

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? EmptyThu May 25, 2006 11:22 pm

Baby owl wrote:
That is the past life diagnosis for India's current most succesful actor
Hrittik Roshan? groovy Wink
Back to top Go down
Eule
Nestler
Nestler
Eule

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? EmptyFri May 26, 2006 12:37 am

well, i meant somobdy else but maybe i am not up to date about the success Wink
Back to top Go down
savyonok
Elder
Elder
savyonok

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? EmptyFri May 26, 2006 12:40 am

Baby owl wrote:
well, i meant somobdy else but maybe i am not up to date about the success Wink
Shahrukh? Razz

Now will you tell me..... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Eule
Nestler
Nestler
Eule

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? EmptyFri May 26, 2006 2:04 am

hurray

Right answer Cool
Back to top Go down
savyonok
Elder
Elder
savyonok

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? EmptyFri May 26, 2006 2:07 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mag
Wiser
Wiser
Mag

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? EmptyFri May 26, 2006 8:46 am

And that's Aishwarya Rai's past life diagnosis: study
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Italy around the year 1350. Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.
Back to top Go down
Mag
Wiser
Wiser
Mag

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? EmptyFri May 26, 2006 8:51 am

And Hritik's:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Germany around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Do you remember now?

Why there's written (nun) if it says he was a male?! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mag
Wiser
Wiser
Mag

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? EmptyFri May 26, 2006 8:57 am

Bipasha Basu's diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Greece around the year 1575. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Do you remember now?

Again same lesson Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mag
Wiser
Wiser
Mag

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? EmptyFri May 26, 2006 9:00 am

Abhishek Bachchan: Rolling Eyes

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 750. Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.
Do you remember now?

They have so much in common with Shahrukh really lol!
Back to top Go down
Mag
Wiser
Wiser
Mag

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? EmptyFri May 26, 2006 9:05 am

Akshay Kumar:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South China around the year 1600. Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Do you remember now?
alien pig
Back to top Go down
savyonok
Elder
Elder
savyonok

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? EmptyFri May 26, 2006 11:29 am

Mag,
Very interesting indeed... farao
Back to top Go down
Sova
Flyer
Flyer
Sova

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2006-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? EmptySun Jun 18, 2006 6:51 am

I guess this oracle is non that right... Since I have seen some of my previous lives in one of my dreams, and that did not coincide with this oracle...Just the fact that in my last incarnation I was a man was right. But the location and the century were wrong ...
Back to top Go down
Eule
Nestler
Nestler
Eule

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? EmptySun Jun 18, 2006 3:48 pm

Hi groovy,

can you tell us more about your last life? that is so interesting Very Happy. which exactly did your dream tell you?

cheers,
the little baby owl cat
Back to top Go down
Sova
Flyer
Flyer
Sova

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2006-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? EmptySun Jun 18, 2006 10:52 pm

Baby owl wrote:
can you tell us more about your last life?

I'm not 100% sure, since that was just a dream... And in the dreams many things are getting distorted. Also I believe that there is no rule for getting a new life according to your date of birth. Everyone makes his unique way in the Universe and gets his own, unique experience. Some people might be born many times, but some people are born just once or twice, and then continue their way in some other worlds...
Back to top Go down
yulika
Guardian
Guardian
yulika

Number of posts : 3701
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 9:29 am

I've come across this discussion and decided to do my bit (as I do believe in past lives and reincarnation):

Your past life diagnosis:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote :
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You know, sometimes I feel it is true, coz I do have some male traits of character and some male way of thinking. Don't get me wrong, girls Very Happy
Quote :
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern France around the year 850. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
As for this one, I doubt. What was my aatma doing for all these long 1257 years? I must have been born somewhere in India in one of my past lives, and I definetely was into dancing, singing and spiritual growth Cool
Quote :
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
God knows, what I could have been Very Happy I still hope I had positive magician abilities Cool
Quote :
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
he he that's what I am doing now. I am a teacher, and sometimes a real preacher Very Happy , I mean I know how to "eat your brain" (mujhe dimaag khaana aata hai Cool ) I do love peole, I am sociable and outgoing (sometimes reserved and introvert though), I trust the universe too much at times, so one can call me naive (=ulli) Razz
Quote :
Do you remember now?
You wish Razz
Back to top Go down
Guardian
Guardian

Number of posts : 8851
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 12:53 pm

I can't open this site
Who can do that for me????
I'm curious to know the result Smile
Back to top Go down
Owlet
Guardian
Guardian
Owlet

Number of posts : 132107

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 7:41 pm

yulika wrote:
You know, sometimes I feel it is true. Don't get me wrong, girls Very Happy
We're getting u right, though I'm curious... Laughing And I know its true for sure. Smile
yulika wrote:
Quote :
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern France around the year 850. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
As for this one, I doubt. What was my aatma doing for all these long 1257 years?.
Well...each of us had many, many lives...I don't agre though of being born...I don't know for sure how it all happened but we've been around kinda forver...Razz Very Happy
yulika wrote:
I must have been born somewhere in India in one of my past lives, and I definetely was into dancing, singing and spiritual growth
Yes, looks like u had a life like that...Cool
Back to top Go down
MG_
Elder
Elder
MG_

Number of posts : 2724
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 8:43 pm

i dnt think about our past lives much but I do believe that we pay for mistakes of our relatives ancestors cat
Back to top Go down
http://productivnost.narod.ru
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives - Do you believe in them?   Past Lives - Do you believe in them? Empty

Back to top Go down

Past Lives - Do you believe in them?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next